This week, Kevin and Brandi start off with some weird news and current events, including commentary on a man who has had 19 plastic surgeries to resemble Superman, a doctor who put a fake mustache on an unconscious patient, and talk about the iPhone 5S and 5C.
During the duo’s Slice of Life segment, Brandi talks about getting a clip-in weave at a black family’s bridal party. In addition, the couple shares their top three films, then discuss ep. 59 of Breaking Bad. They also review Arctic Monkeys’ “Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?“
- Weird News/Current Events (Doctor Places Fake Mustache on Unconscious Patient, Man Gets 19 Plastic Surgeries to Resemble Superman, iPhone 5S and 5C)
- Slice of Life (Brandi Buys a Clip-In Weave)
- Kevin and Brandi’s Top 3 Movies
- Breaking Bad (Episode 59 Discussion and Recap)
- Song of the Week (Arctic Monkeys – “Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High”)
Music credit: Vampire Weekend – “Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa”; Arctic Monkeys – “Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High.”
Commercial bed music credit:
Skream & Benga – “Nefariousa”
Black Moth Super Rainbow – “Twin of Myself”
Atmosphere – “Musical Chairs”
Kevin and Brandi is a couple’s perspective commentary talk show on Olio.fm. Weekly, these two Aries will discuss pop culture and current events, and will be providing profound and provocative thoughts on numerous topics.