This week, Kevin and Brandi starts off with some weird news and current events, including discussion on numerous deaths in Florida from bacteria in salt water, 10 controversial ways parents disciplined their children, and the story of a man who got emotional after someone spoke out against his gay brother’s marriage.
During the duo’s Slice of Life segment, Brandi talks about how the same kid in a class she substitute taught pooped his pants again, and that she was on the verge of regurgitation, this time around. After that, Kevin chats about the media feud between Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel over a late-night bit.
Kevin and Brandi discuss the epic finale of Breaking Bad, then close the show with a review of Phaeleh’s track “Make You Feel.“
- Weird News/Current Events (Man Dies From Bacteria in Salt Water, 10 Most Controversial Ways Parents Disciplined Their Kids, Man Gets Emotional After Gay Brother’s Wedding)
- Slice of Life (Kid Who Pooped His Pants, Pt. II)
- Kanye West/Jimmy Kimmel Feud
- Breaking Bad (Finale Discussion and Recap)
- Song of the Week (Phaeleh – “Make You Feel”)
Music credit: Paul McCartney – “New”; Will Smith – “Miami”; Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert – “Same Love”; Phaeleh – “Make You Feel.”
Commercial bed music credit:
Skream & Benga – “Nefariousa”
Black Moth Super Rainbow – “Twin of Myself”
Atmosphere – “Musical Chairs”
Kevin and Brandi is a couple’s perspective commentary talk show on Olio.fm. Weekly, these two Arieswill discuss pop culture and current events, and will be providing profound and provocative thoughts on numerous topics.